Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome. It's Nice to Meet You.

"Today we practice CURIOSITY- curiosity is the cure for stagnation. When we feel frozen, let's be curious. Interest, talent, a strong point of view - they all start with curiosity  When we allow ourselves to go deeper into the tiny moments all around us; the tiny moments get a lot more interesting."
-MandukaYoga



I would love for this blog to be about a few things. 

First, to talk about things we often take for granted, overlook, and forget about. Often we don't take the time out of our busy lives to share a story, or read that book, or breathe and stop to notice all the wonder. I want this blog to help me do that, and hopefully, some of you can connect with me. 

Second, to explore my practice. Yoga has been a huge part of my life for a very long time and this summer I am embarking on the journey to begin teaching. It's a scary and exciting new phase of my life and I'm a little giddy about it. I want to use this space to share that with you. 

Third, to explore cooking. This summer I want to make use of the farmer's market and get comfortable with all those crazy vegetables that make me nervous when I walk down those beautiful isles. I want to branch out and eat better and I want this blog to help me get there.

Mostly, I want this blog to be about us, you and me, dear readers. I want to get out of my comfort zone and get down and dirty exploring this big and abundant world we live in.










No comments:

Post a Comment