Thursday, March 20, 2014

Goal Crushing

This week needs some praise, some high-fives, and lots of juicy hugs.

Can we talk about GOAL CRUSHING?

About two months ago, I decided I wanted to up the ante at lululemon and become part of the leadership team at our store. When I first applied for the position, it was a mixture of fear, of not being ready, and of genuine excitement about the future. For the first time in a long time, I wanted to be apart of my job in a BIG way. I wanted to create a future that otherwise would not have existed. I realized at that interview, with two of the most empowering women I have ever met, that I had the unique resources to create a toolbox to get me from where I was and where I was going. This was HUGE. To know that I could create a vision of leadership and then build a path to get there was SO EMPOWERING.

So with the help of my incredible and life altering team, with sheer determination to be vulnerable and open to change, with the excitement of growing with this amazing group of people, I worked on shaping what leadership means to me. I discovered and illuminated my strengths, and found great compassion for my opportunities for growth. Feedback has also become a word of love, not criticism (I can't even tell you how much that has rocked my world).

This week, I CRUSHED my first goal of 2014. I became a key leader at lululemon.

What goals are you looking forward to crushing this year? What lights you up?

One of my next goals is to post on THIS BLOG more often. I want to give you MORE content, exciting and loving content, so keep coming back to see how this little space in the blogosphere grows this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment